Sexy Smarts: Starter Skills for Young South Africans
Sexy Smarts: Starter Skills for Young South Africans written by Sr Ruth Loubser is a free downloadable 4-page pamphlet based on the Sexy Smarts: Let’s Talk About It book. It covers some basic communication and relationship skills, as well as information on the law around sex and healthcare.
- “Me” – Building healthy self-esteem and body esteem
- Life Choices – 2 tools: 5 As and ‘Right, Good and Wise’
- Peers and Friends – Friendship skills from the start!
- Talking about touch – Affection, romantic and abstinence
- Age, Sex and Health Care – An Overview
- Be BRAVE – 5 ‘Sexy Smarts’